For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Blue Digital Solution Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site, the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site, the date and time you visit the site, the pages you visit on the site, if you, if you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
"Cookies" are small files that enables us to store information related to your computer and you, the user, specifically, while you visit one of our website. Cookies help us to determine how frequently our internet pages are accessed as well as the number of users. And they help us configure our offers so that they are as convenient and efficient as possible for you.
On the one hand, we use what are called "session cookies", those that are stored exclusively for the duration of your visit to one of our internet pages. On the other, we use "permanent cookies" for retaining information about visitors who repeatedly access one of our internet pages. The purpose of using cookies is to be able to offer you optimal user guidance as well as to "recognise" you and thus be able to present (as much as possible) diversified internet pages and new contents during repeated use. The content of a permanent cookie is limited to an identification number. Name, IP address, etc., are not saved. We do not create an individual profile of your online activities.
Using our products and services without cookies may not be possible. In your browser, you can deactivate the saving of cookies, limit them to particular websites, or set the browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies from your computer's hard drive at any time (file: "cookies"). Please note that in this case you will have to expect a limited page presentation and limited user guidance.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, which may include information etc from third parties.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Blue Digital Solution Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting: email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
© Blue Digital Solution Limited 2014